Sign up for the Colin’s Beauty Pages Newsletter
Blogs worth a visit
- Products free of Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone (aka Kathon CG) 194 comments
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone (aka Kathon CG) 84 comments
- Cetearyl Alcohol 42 comments
- A Handsome Face 33 comments
- Nanoblur Review with Before and After Pictures 30 comments
DisclosureI accept paid adverts but not paid for editorial. I rarely accept free review samples - trust me the last thing I need in my life is more personal care products - but will consider them if the product is sufficiently interesting to justify writing about. I retain the right to say exactly what I think about them.
Some product reviews are illustrated with photos from my Amazon affiliate account. If these lead to a sale I receive a truly pathetic, indeed almost insulting, percentage of the sale price.
I'd have to be pretty desperate for this derisory source of income to have any impact on the opinions expressed about the product. Indeed you only have to read what I say in my reviews to see that they are not remotely motivated by a desire to earn a commission. Certainly not by the the miserly crumbs that Amazon dishes out. I wouldn't bother but it is a quick and easy way to get hold of a product image that has no intellectual property issues.